The Musketeers Brewery creates specialty beers of outstanding and surprising character. The brewery allows itself to be inspired by a number of styles and flavours. Doing so, the brewers are able to produce well-balanced and intelligent Belgian quality beers for the national and international market.
The Musketeers Brewery is well-known for its Troubadour range and the beers from the Belgian Legends Series and the Bucket List Series. The flagship beer is Troubadour Magma, an amber-coloured specialty beer of 9% with the aromatic and hoppy-bitter character of an American Indian Pale Ale, but softened by the fruitiness of a Belgian Tripel.
Discover our beers
We passionately brew our specialty beers so we are very proud of these national and international awards.
• 2009: US Open Beer Championship
• 2010: World Beer Cup – Gold
• 2012: World Beer Cup – Bronze
• 2017: Brussels Beer Challenge - Gold
• 2010: Zythos Consumer trophee
• 2012: BADF – Gold
• 2013: BADF – Gold
• 2013: Brussels Beer Challenge – Silver
• 2014: BADF – Troubadour Magma – Gold
• 2015: BADF – Bronze
• 2015: BADF – Silver
• 2016: World Beer Awards – Belgiums Best
• 2016: BADF – Gold
• 2017: BADF – Gold
• 2019: Helsinki Beer Festival
Silver – category Strong Ales > 6%
Our beers near you
Enter the name or the postal code of your town and find out where to enjoy our beers.